29 May 2008 7:30 PM
2dae the science lesson is veri boring no wonder so many ppl pon la…
Den me, Jasper and George went to White Sands to makan but George wanted to wait for Kimberlyn. I dunno why but I jz wait with him lor. It was so long til dey finally EMERGED from the void deck. Den we headed to White Sands together. We went to Mcd n I ordered a coke whereas George ordered a BIG breakfast. Rich kia. But rich nvm leh, he go put LOTS of salt in to my coke, made me dun wan drink it liao. He like dat oso nvm leh. He go put sausage patty into my coke somemore leh…there goes my $1.85…
Later we head out to Pasir Ris beach dunno for wad but dey wan go there I oso go lor. At there George did something there alone. He say dun tell wad he doing den I dun post it lor...But if u reali wan to knw wats he doing u go ask him yourself, nt my problem…
We head to E-hub after dat cuz we were veri hot. Ya, we are veri hot. We slack at there til our legs ache den we rest den we go home le lor.
Dis is Pulau Ubin, wer I had kayak from here all the way to there. Juz seeing it makes me sick…
Wats dis guy doing???