2dae me went bowling again, together with Jeremy, Jasper n 2 new members, Justin and Yi Wei. While on the bus, I challenged Jeremy to a rubik’s cube match. Sad to say I lost T_T. Nvm la, I giv chance onli. I scared he cry xDD
First game: Justin first to play. He bowled but he missed. “WAAAA SHIT!!!” Walao I can tell u man I was laughing like mad n evry1 was looking at us sia….LOLs. Results was Jasper pwns us all with a score of 80+, wow.
Second game: Oso Justin first to play. His skills is getting btr and he nvr shout anymore. Thank you. Results was dat I pwn evry1 with a score of 105, yeah! xDD
Third game: Oso Justin start, but no use. Jeremy was catching up fast. He pwns us all but is cuz I giv him chance =)
I bowl, no comments-.-
Justin bowl
Yi Wei bowl, right-handed use left hand???
Jasper bowl…
…and hurts his legs =.=”
Justin bo lui, asking Jasper for money, lols