15 July 2008 7:35 PM
2dae was supposed to be a very good day, but now I am very emo and angry...
during recess, the roy and yeuk hang go play with ice then leave ALL the drinks with me. What the FUCK? Then the female teacher ask me if those guys who were playing ice were my friends. I say no as I don't one sabo them. Then the cher tell me: "Don't you dare lie." Waaa knn like that I si liao lor.
First playing with ice is so FUCKING CHILDISH. Then second, If the cher see me with them then I mati liao lor... then if like that I confirm go BMS for what? FOR WHAT YOU TELL ME??? KNN CCB...I reali dunno what to do now.. I need some advice and I am damn pissed off now...If I go BMS waaaa I sure DAMN FUCKING PISSED OFF... I need to do some thinking now...