25 July 2008 8:16 PM
2dae we wear dhe ethnic clothes 2 sch, which means I hav to carry a whole lot of clothes to sch. Sian... Anywaes, I had fun in PE, LOLs. Keep laughing while playing cpt's ball. hahas. Ltr eng more fun. can use phone take pictures. xD then after school stayed in class for a small b'dae celebration for me and yun xuan. Got chocolate cake siolzxx! Thx Kim! Then joke joke talk talk for a while b4 heading to cca. Waaa cca can finally wear FULL number 1 uniform. Quite hot actually. but veri smart looking. Then i accidentally drop my gun then BANG! 100 push-ups i tio liao. Hav 4 rehearsals and then i realise my sirs let us off for the punishment. Not let us off directly. We had to do it at home from 2dae til sunday as 3 persons drop the gun and theres a total of 300 push-ups. Shall I do it? Hahas. Maybe I will, maybe I wont.

Justin with his ethnic costume, shuai mah?

YEAH! 2/2 BOYS ARE RACIAL HARMONY! XDD