13 November 2008 8:38 PM
Back from camp, finaaly. Almost all the camp activities hav been done last yr, but hav improved. For the movies, we watched 2 at different days.
Last year:1. Shutter (Horror) - 5/5This year:2. Mirror (Horror) - 2/53. Wanted (Action) - 5/5N ya,
got promoted on the last day. There was prize-giving ceremony too, like
Best Camper,
Best Groups, etc. When the seniors wanted to read out the
Best Camper for
Sec 2s, there was a tie. Alot of ppl shouted my name n the seniors too. But however, I wasn't. But I did not mind. Some seniors hav talk to me personally, said dat they were planning recommend me to the HQ. But however they didn't cuz
I hav one problem: Not outspoken.Being a ldr nid 2 be outspoken. Many of the
red-shirts shld know dat. After hearing dat, I knew they had
high expectations of me. So now, I tried to be more outspoken.
Thought dat once the camp was over,
my holidays will finaaly start...till I received a consent form, stating dat
I nid to participate in a parade. Oh well, time for some suffering shit again..
O yeah, saw dat I went into the class dat I wanted,
3/10.tags replied,jekee: hahas ok, thx.
boonhao: ok, thx for tagging^^
anita: thx for tagging, will tag u back.
justin: lols wer got? i check liao siolzxx.
eileen: yup, i will. thx for updating.