28 November 2008 10:15 AM
Finaaly back from malaysia. Trip was
boring, as usual.
Day 1:Went to bentong to stay overnight. At first, I dun feel like letting my cousins to play my
psp. But seeing my
brother lending, I oso lend.



Day 2:Went to
Genting Highland! :]
Temperature was arnd
18 degrees. This scene was taken in my hotel room.

And this was taken in the same place, the fog thickens till u cant see anything.

Went with my cousins to the indoor theme park to play. Ya, it was fun. Went back to my hotel room at 12.30am.

This was needed to play the rides that were indoors n wow, I am considered as an
adult! :]
Day 3 - 5:Went back to bentong n the rest of the days were
extremely boring..
Stupid sia, my train back to
singapore was
delayed for 40 mins...
Here are the rest of the pictures.















Quiz shall be done next time.
I feel like organizing an outing, anyone interested?tags replied,boonhao: lols okok, thx for tagging..again.
jeradine: huh? understand wad?
yiwei: waa got blog liao! muz go see, hahas!
yeukhang: lols scared no place, hahas.
roy: nxt time den do.
eudora: lols, mine is taken at central there.
huixiu: LOL, i return back in one piece, havent die yet :P