16 November 2008 4:31 PM



Here's the quiz, as promised.

A.Ppl who have been tagged must write their answers in their blogs.
B.Tag 8 ppl to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse.
These ppl must state who they are tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by.
C.Continue this game by sending it to 8 other ppl

I am tagged by Rain. (Dats wad he calls himself o.o)

1]What have you been doing recently?
Camping, buying, supporting, bowling.

2]Do you ever turn yr cell phone off?
At night.

3]What happened at 10am today?
Sleeping.

4]When did you last cry?
Last year.

5]Believe in fate/destiny?
I do believe in fate, however is the opposite in destiny.

6]What do you want in your life now?
$.

7]Do you carry a umbrella when it rains or just put up your hood?
Drizzling none of the above, heavily put up umbrella.

8]Whats yr favourite thing to have on your bed?
Anything that is comfortable is best for me^^

9]What bottoms are you wearing now?
Shorts, I guess?

10]Whats the nicest thing in your inbox?
New messages, maybe?

11]Do you tend to make a relationship complicated?
No, I will rather make it nice, simple and sweet.

12]Are you wearing anything borrowed from someone?
No.

13]What was the last movie you caught?
Wanted!^^

14]What are you proud of?
Proud that I am me.

15]What does your oldest text msg in your inbox says?
"Den jasper got go onot?"

16]What was the last song you sang out loud?
Boys Like Girls - Thunder.

17]Do you have any nicknames?
Um..yup I do, ah kiam, ah xian, shorty, hypertension, my surname, juboh.. Yup, dats all.

18]What does your last receive text msg says?
"Ah Xian! I'm bored..."

19]What time did you go to bed last night?
11pm.

20]Are you currently happy?
Happy about wad?

21]Who gives you the best advice?
Depend on wad I think is best for me.

22]Do you eat whipped cream straight frm the can?
No.

23]Who did you talk on the phone last night?
Boon Hao.

24]Is something bugging you now?
Luckily no.

25]What/who was the last person to make you laugh?
Can't remember.

26]Do you wear toe socks?
No.

27]Who was the last person you missed a call from?
Erm.. Is an unknown number.

28]Have you ever had your heart broken?
No.

29]What annoys you most in a person?
Immature, too vulgar, those who kept on bugging despite the fact that one told him to get off him/her.

30]Do you have a crush on someone?
Yes.

31]Have you ever done cocaine?
No.

32]What is the colour of yr room?
Light blue and white.

33]Would you kill someone you hate for a billion bucks?
Even if I hate a person, I would not want to kill him/her.

(Woo-hoo! No question 34!)

35]Who was the last person to lie in yr bed?
Nobody.

36]Who was the last person to hug you?
Ayuni.

37]Did you see the last person you kissed recently?
I still hav my first kiss.

38]Do you have a life?
o.0 of course I hav!

39]Have you ever thought someone died, when they didnt?
I dun think dat kind of stuffs.

40]What is the reason behind your profile song?
It is one of my favourite songs.

41]Who was the last person you saw in your dreams?
How am I suppose to remember?

42]Last time you smiled?
Today.

43]Have you changed this year?
I grow taller.

44]What are you listening to right now?
Some chinese songs from one's blog.

45]Are you talking to someone while doing this?
No.

46]Do you walk with your eyes closed or open?
Open, of course!

47]Is there a quote you live by?
Leave No One Behind.

48]Do you want someone you can never have?
I'm not too sure bout dat never have.

49]Have you ever played an instrument?
Recorder n harmonica, LOL.

50]What was the worst idea you’ve had this week?
Nothing actually.

51]What were you doin last night at 11pm?
Sleeping.

52]Are you happy with your love life right now?
Shld be?

53]What song best describes your love life?
I dun think so I hav any.

54]Does the person know you like him/her?
Apparently no.

55]Who always makes you laugh?
I laugh veri easily, so anyone will do :]

56]Do you speak other languages other than english?
Cantonese and mandarin.

57]Favourite websites?
You are here!

58]Whats your middle name?
None, I guess?

(Woo-hoo! No question 59!)

60]What do you think you are like?
I'm like me.

61]Who will you choose to die with?
I will prefer to die with the one I love. But best is not to die, hahas.

62]Where have you been today?
Slacking at home, WAAA SIANN AHHH!

63]What game do you play often?
No game, juz blogging n friendstering.

64]Who are you missing now?
No one.

65]If you had to choose between your friend or your lover which will you choose?
Depends on which side is reasonable.

66]What are you doing right now?
This quiz lo.

67]Which primary school are you from?
Coral Primary School^^

68]Name 3 colours that you like?
Black, White, Red.

69]What emotion do you like to show?
Mostly happy face :]

70]What is your life to you?
To me, it is like an obstacle course. You hav to overcome evryone of them to fulfill ur goals.

71]If you have something bothering you what will you do?
If is minor, then I will let it be. If is something big, then maybe I will try to overcome it.

72]Who did you last chat on msn today?
So far, no one..T_T

73]Who do you admire the most?
Probably my CLTs. They are able to juggle their schoolwork, CCA n Alumni.

74]Which month were you born in?
July.

75]How are you feeling right now?
I dunno actually..

76]What is the time now?
17:28

77]What kind of person do you think of the one who tagged you?
Think he out of ppl to tag, then tag me.

78]What colour did you use to dye your hair?
I did not dye my hair yet..

79]Why are you doing this test?
Cuz I'm letting the fun continue. Wait, is this a test or a quiz? Ah, nvm.

80]What do you do when you are moody?
Normally I exercise, listen to music.

81]At which age do you wish to get married?
Dats way too far..

82]Who is more important to you?
Family and friends.

83]If today was the last day of your life what would you do?
I would do the things that I will hav regrets if not done.

84]Who is the person you trust the most?
Family members and friends.

85]Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yes.

86]If you had a dream come true what would it be?
To live a life where troubles are out of reach.

87]What is your goal for this year?
This year is still 2008? I think I hav accomplish evry goals this year.

(Woo-hoo! No question 88!)

89]What feeling do you love the most?
Being happy is the best.

90]Do you think its Global Warming now?
Yes.

91]What feeling do you hate the most?
Being troubled, depressed.

92]You like doing quizzes?
Maybe, I dun hav any hatred or liking of doing quizzes.

93]Do you believe in God?
I'm a free thinker.

94]Who cares for you the most?
My family.

95]What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Being happy^^

96]What will you bring when you fight?
I dunno n I hope I nvr hav to do dat.

97]What have you regretted doing your whole life?
Being short n myopic.

98]What would you do if nobody cared for you?
Then maybe I would go emo.

99]What would you do if your boyfriend/girlfriend two-timed you?
Dump her.

100]How do you feel now?
Happy?

The lucky 8:
Not tagging, evry1 I wan to tag all tagged liaos..


tags replied,
joey + vanetta: yup, will link u soon.


- Wen Xian









♠ Profile ♠
http://randomiz-m.blogspot.com/

Wen Xian.
15 years old.
Same birthday with 小猪, 30/07.
Coral Primary School.
Coral Secondary School.
1/1 2/2 3/10
Singapore.
Currently a S/SGT UDI NCDCC cadet.
JJ Lin and Super Junior :)
Enjoys Korean and Mandarin pop songs.
Hates some things that other people hates.
You can click here. if you wish to get out of here.
views.
online
Casino Games


♥ Wishes ♥

Promote to SGT.
Pass my SNCO course.
Pass my UDI course.
New pencil case.
Another formal shirt.
More polo tees.
More slim-fit jeans.
New phone.
Contact lens (maybe).
Hopefully, attend JJ's concert.
Grow taller.
Get into Sec 4E.


♦ Talks ♦

Hope you will be kind enough to tag.




♫ Miracle ♫


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



☠ The Past Memories ☠

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010


★ Out Of Here ★

A-Z order.

★6/5'06★
★1/1'07★
★2/2'08★
★3/10'09★
★Anita★
★Ariel★
★Avril★
★Ayuni Nadiah★
★Bao Ru★
★Beverly★
★Boon Hao★
★Chee Siang★
★Cheryl★
★CSS PE Department★
★Deng Lin★
★Dewey★
★Eileen Meow★
★Eileen Tan★
★Ernest★
★Esperanza★
★Esther Yap★
★Esther Poh★
★Eudora★
★Felicia★
★Giin Yi★
★Genevive★
★George★
★Hamizah★
★Hee Jay★
★Hui Xin★
★Hui Xiu (Blog)★
★Hui Xiu (Live Journal)★
★Hui Ying★
★Jasper★
★Jarvis★
★Jek Ee★
★Jeradine★
★Jia Rong★
★Jia Yi★
★Joey Lee★
★Joey Han★
★Justin★
★Justina★
★Josiah★
★Kaster★
★Kenny★
★Kimberlyn★
★Lina.K★
★Li Wei★
★Leonard★
★Ming Xuan★
★Miss Dai★
★Mutiara★
★Natasha★
★Nisa(NCDCC)★
★Roy★
★Russell★
★Sammy★
★Seri Amirah★
★Si Hui★
★Siti(NCDCC)★
★Syahira★
★Ubenezer★
★Vanetta★
★Wan Ting★
★Wei Zhuang★
★Wen Xuan★
★Wynn★
★Yeuk Hang★
★Yi Wei★
★Yon Ling★
★Yue Yun★
★Yun Jia★
★Yun Xuan★
★Zheng Xiu★

† Credits †

Blogskin Designer: xiaoaoi
Images: sugami