19 November 2008 9:07 PM
Went to giv present 2dae to
wynn with
wenxuan,
anita,
yeuk hang n
jasper. Met them at
jasper's block then head to white sands. Then after dat went to
2/10's class gathering. At first I dun wan 2 go one, then
they force me go, so I go lo. On the way, we took pictures, hahas. But I was juz their photographer, so I am not in any photos..Ya, the trip to there was veri funny n entertaining. When I enter
their chalet, I dunno. I felt kinda, extra. I see all
2/10 ppl n then I was the onli
2/2 there. (n
jasper oso, but he didn't seem to mind) So immediately after the rain, I went home. Then on the way, I met
huiying. Waaa, I tell you, she is violent sia! She pushed me arnd n then lecture me. LOL.
Now here's the pictures dat r taken, quite funny. Hahas, enjoy :]

The group!

cute
rain, LOL.

only
anita knew I was taking picture here, hahas.

Peace, loser!

lols, random..
jasper!
oui! use my phone take picture!

the gang again!

I laugh at this picture till nuts, LOL.
Dats all for 2dae! :D
tags replied,
heejay: done liao!
yeukhang: lols ok :]
jasper: lols hi, I take dat as a compliment.
jarvis: hahas thx! :]
boonhao: hahas, nice wad the song!