It's been a long time since my last post so, ya, now updating it.
Thursday: Went out with Jasper, Yi Wei n Justin to buy some new clothes. Meet at White Sands n found out dat Justin 这种人竟然会拿到 Good Progress Award! I think is Miss Helen Tan 暗恋他...
Then ltr went arcade to play Daytona. I started out last, then in the end I 1st lehs! LOL. Slow and steady wins the race, seriously. Then ltr Justin play the dunno wad slamming game. I won't talk to much about it, let the video tell u evryting..
Went to City Hall first to buy Justin a hat, then ltr to Bugis to buy clothes for the Jasper n Yi Wei. Then the Jasper, evry shop oso wan go in, one shop can take dunno how long..Then while walking, I find the shirt I wan, oso hav my size lehs! :] not bad not bad..LOL. Then ltr went up to second storey to find more stuffs n instead of finding more stuffs, We found 3 celebrities filming a food show. Then the Justin veri dramatic, kept on saying to Yi Wei "B-B-B-B-B-白薇秀!!!" Even some shopkeepers laugh at him, LOL. Then he ask me record video of her then I was like "huh?" Why me? So I giv him the phone n he recorded himself.
Wen Xian. 15 years old. Same birthday with 小猪, 30/07. Coral Primary School. Coral Secondary School. 1/12/2 3/10 Singapore. Currently a S/SGT UDI NCDCC cadet. JJ Lin and Super Junior :) Enjoys Korean and Mandarin pop songs. Hates some things that other people hates.
You can click here. if you wish to get out of here.
views. online Casino Games
♥ Wishes ♥
Promote to SGT. Pass my SNCO course. Pass my UDI course. New pencil case.
Another formal shirt.
More polo tees.
More slim-fit jeans. New phone.
Contact lens (maybe).
Hopefully, attend JJ's concert.
Grow taller.
Get into Sec 4E.