School was ok yesterday. Walk to bus interchange with
huiying and
jeremy then bus-ed home. Then ltr went for CCA. Had rescue test and I pass!!! :] Then after that is..
TEKAN. Don't know do how many push-ups, till my whole arm buay-tahan ah. Then after that get my SYF participation certificate and
MY CPR BADGE!!! :] Like finally, I took the test last year around march and may -.- so I was veri happy. Then after that hav tuition, wanna sleep cuz veri tired from the push-ups. Then I dunno why the
yiwei and
darren kept on laughing. Also I came up with this 2 equations:
Darren + Yi Wei = Funny (Jokers)
Darren laugh + me seeing him laugh = I also laugh
So ya, that's about it.
tags replied,
justin: see first la huh?
wynn: then when can give me???
cheryl: HI :]
roy: but dun hav the pictures? onli the dunno wad yun nam haircare stuffs..
yeukhang: icic.