Was veri happy when I heard this news.
But I still havent take my footdrill gold..YESSA!!! 2moro POP!!!No more waking up early!!! No more going home late!!!No more shouting "SNCOs!" when being told to be at ease!!!O yeah, forgot to mention that the course were split into groups. Bet u ppl won't care at all, but I juz gonna say it. We were split into groups SNCO. Meaning
Sierra,
November,
Charlie and
Oscar. And I am in
SIERRA!!! It is a veri great group lead by
3 good CLTs and sir.
So back to 2dae, went back from
HTA by bus to Tanah Merah and then take
MRT to Pasir Ris. Buy bubble tea then take bus 359. Was talking happily with
afandi then suddenly someone juz hit my hand. I look behind and I saw a familiar face.
Took me 3 seconds to figure out who is it cuz I was EXTREMELY blur. That person was
jeradine. LOL. So coincident. And didn't know that
she and
afandi were primary school friends! LOL!!! So we chat here and there. Funny la. We keep on saying how tired we were and how sian we were. Then alight bus stop with
her and chatted. Interesting chat about
her event 2dae, LOL. And for almost one week nvr see
her, she can talk back and be sarcastic alrdy liao wors.
"I cut my fringe lehs, so ugly.""My fringe oso ugly.""You got fringe mehs?"She good,
she good..
Then walk with her to
her block there then go home.
Heya heya POP ya!
(Heya Heya POP ya!)
1 more day to POP ya!
(1 more day to POP ya!)