15 April 2009 8:23 PM
Woke up at 5.30am today for school's
NCDCC day. Then reach school by 6.45am. After that the short parade is carried out.
3 sec 1s and 2 sec 3s fall out >< Luckily I ate my breakfast, hahas. K then boring lessons.
Had a talk with Mrs Wong about my attitude in class, k I will change from 2moro onwards. Then recess time,
WORST recess I have ever had. Here am I, juz ordering my food and finding a place to sit,
ALONE.
With no one to talk to and I am juz eating and watching yiwei they all talking to their group. Then after recess, walk to class with my CCA friends. Then emo-ed during english lessons. LOL, thx to
cheryl,
esther yap and
keith for cheering me up,
a little. However,
the markings on my entire arm is hard to remove -.- Then ltr slept throughout the lesson.
Esther yap and
cheryl is like waking me up for my pleasant sleep. But thx to them,
I was able to leave the classroom. LOL. Thx :] After school, went to eat lunch with
rain and
his classmates. Saw
yiwei then eat lunch with
him. After that, I talk to
him about during recess time. Then ok alrdy,
back to my normal self. Then chatted with
jeradine, anita,
wenxuan and
yiwei all the way till 4.15pm. Then go playground slack and then go home.