06 May 2009 9:53 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANITA! :]
YOU WILL HAVE A PRESENT FROM ME SOON!
JIAYOUS FOR YOUR MYE!
EXCEL IN EVERYTHING THAT YOU DO!
Wake up at normal school time, although I have no school today. Then help buy dad's breakfast and go meet justin after that to eat breakfast. Then meet jeradine and wenxuan to buy cake. Bought mango delight, LOL. It's meant to be black forest something something, but then the shop owner place the wrong name. Then justin make fun a little with the shop owner.
Then after that go my hse with justin to get a belt for him. Then just nice the workers doing some things outside my hse, so cannot go. Then go leonard's hse. LOL. Played hotel 626, the full game this time. Skip all the way except for the last part, LOL. Then see they all play maple, LOL. I dunno wad they talking at all: shanks, flame of fury, etc.
Then go outside school to wait for 3/8 ppl. LOL wad the hell, I saw them then they nvr saw us. I got sore throat then still nid shout at their name. Shout until zhao xia, lol. Then go void deck celebrate anita's b'dae. Quite fun, take lots of pictures :] Then went home.
"I'm getting over you.."