18 May 2009 6:28 PM
Hi, I hav never post for a long time. Shall start from
yesterday.
YesterdayWent to
Vivo with the usual people.
It is the third time I am wearing a formal outfit. I also do not know why need to wear formal, lol. So went to meet
Jeremy,
Rain and
Jasper initially. Then
Jeradine,
Wynn and
Anita meet with us too. Took bus to white sands to meet
Wai Yee,
Eileen and
Dewey,
who is the only person that is not wearing formal, hahas. And sorry to
Eileen for not picking up
your call, I did not realised it.
So then go
Outram Park to meet
Esther Poh and
Wen Xuan, which took quite some time. So we
went to take pictures at the mrt station, lol. Then they came and we go to
Vivo after that. Met
Roy there and then ate lunch at
Secret Recipe. Almost all of us ate the same thing, lol. Then
took pictures there oso. Then after that go walk around
Vivo.
Decided to
go to the top and take more pictures, which
the guys are not included..but then in the end,
we are inside, lol. Then
take take take and after that go
tampines to eat dinner. After that went home.
TodayWent to
Si Hui's b'dae outing. Met
Rain and
Jeremy then go
White Sands to buy a present. Me and
Jeremy then bought a
Domo for her, lol. Then go
Tampines Mall's Swensens to meet the group. Then ate breakfast/lunch there. After that,
went arcade see they all trying to get some sweets, lol. After that, go
eHub meet
Esther Yap and
Uben. After that go
bowling,
for the first time after 123456789 months. After that,
FINALLY GET TO GO KBOX! Since it was such an
affordable price. Went with
Yu Qian,
Rain,
Hui Ying,
Esther Yap and
Uben.
The rest go watch movie, I think.
Sang alot of songs. We get very high when singing "
恋爱ing", "
撑腰", "
牛仔很忙", "
精舞门" and "
波间带", all of us, lol. It was extremely fun.
Esther Yap recorded me singing
精舞门, I'm screwed..
My so-called holidays were seriously fun, I wanna go
Kbox again, this time
I won't leave early :] Oh yeah, change blog song to
林俊杰 - 流行主教. Was singing for the whole day, lol.
And happy birthday
Si Hui,
although I do not really know you, lol :]