20 May 2009 7:41 PM
Today might be the worst day in school..I thought alot about
this matter and I don't know, maybe
you have your reasons about not talking to us on that day, or even left us out. And sometimes,
a joke can lead to misunderstandings, which turns out
bad.
Words do hurt. I do not know what to do now..maybe
I will just go with the flow~
Thanks again to the
2 people,
Esther Yap and
Cheryl.
You people seriously do have a way of cheering people up, but why
Tom and Jerry downgraded to
Oscar and
Elmo? LOL. Ok never mind, I will accept both
Oscar and
Elmo :] And
Cheryl, I can't promise you I will be a
happy person again tomorrow,
but I'll try.
Next is to
Eileen and
Anita.
Eileen, we belong to the same case.
If this side is not right for you, you can go to the other side, as long you are
happy.
Anita, I know
being the middle is seriously tough for you. I feel that
you have
done enough and should take a break,
you deserve it.
Please, let this be over..I am tired..