29 May 2009 11:22 PM
Work attachment was fun for the past 3 days. There are jobs to do, friends to talk, food to eat and pictures to take. It makes me forget my problems. I can say that the 3 days MIGHT be the happiest days so far in the year 2009. Pictures shall be taken from Anita's blog, once she had uploaded, LOL. "Yo babe." Please read the name carefully before saying something Anita. LOL.
However, went back to school today and the problems had all come back. I really do not know what to do, I feel bad for those who spoke up for me/us and at the end was being hated. I am deeply sorry.
Being hated now, I guess. I had saw that coming. I had no idea what is my next move or should I even make a next move?
I need a Kbox session, movie, bowling or whatever that could keep my troubles out.