01 June 2009 7:42 PM
Shall update on 30/05/2009.
SaturdayThat day was the NCDCC Inaugural Parade. I was part of the Guard-of-Honour contingent, again. So can wear number 1 :] Parade was fun, the Coral NCDCC unit was there to support, including Mr Faizal and....MISS CHAN HWEE SING!!! Didn't expect to see her there. I told the whole Coral unit who was involve in the parade and they were shocked too, lol. After the parade, went to talk to her. She is fun to be teased at, LOL.
"Miss Chan, you afraid of dogs ah?"
*Gives me THAT face* "Who told you that? Minus off 50 marks!"
LOL. But I forgot who told me that, I think is _____. Hehe, don't want expose your identity :]
Then nothing else. USAR Course coming up! It is gonna be challenging and fun! Well, at least it gives me something to do.
I will stop being troubled, although the problem isn't solve yet. It is already June, am I still gonna be unhappy for the whole of year 2009? No. I am not. I am going to be strong for now on, both physically and mentally. I shall be back to my normal self. And if you see me being quiet, it is either I am tired or I got nothing to talk about :]
Shall stop adding colours to my post. It is veri troublesome. Shall stop here, I go watch 百万大歌星 now, LOL.
O ya before I forget, happy be-lated birthday Jeradine. Sorry, no time to update.