First day of a new week, and it was FUN but tired..
PE was great. Introduce us to electives: Gymnastics, Mini Tennis and Badminton. Chose gymnastics, hahas! Didn't regret it though. Handstand was tough, headstand was much tougher, but I get the concept. Very shag, used alot of arm muscles, whole arm no energy after recess. Then after PE, decided to stay in hall for some fun!
Hopefully, this will make people interested in gymnastics :)
I don't think there is anything wrong with blogger.....yet. I can upload photos, pictures, videos and change font colour. So, I am still using blogger :)
- Wen Xian
♠ Profile ♠
Wen Xian. 15 years old. Same birthday with 小猪, 30/07. Coral Primary School. Coral Secondary School. 1/12/2 3/10 Singapore. Currently a S/SGT UDI NCDCC cadet. JJ Lin and Super Junior :) Enjoys Korean and Mandarin pop songs. Hates some things that other people hates.
You can click here. if you wish to get out of here.
views. online Casino Games
♥ Wishes ♥
Promote to SGT. Pass my SNCO course. Pass my UDI course. New pencil case.
Another formal shirt.
More polo tees.
More slim-fit jeans. New phone.
Contact lens (maybe).
Hopefully, attend JJ's concert.
Grow taller.
Get into Sec 4E.