17 September 2009 8:40 PM
15th September 2009, TuesdayCD Day Parade was great. Rehearse for a few rounds before the actual thing. It was a memorable night. Reached home at 11pm, hah. No time do homework again. But this is the last time I'm going home late due to CCA again for this year. So all attention on my EOYs! :)
16th & 17th September 2009, Yesterday and TodaySlept in class, lol. Lack of sleep for 5 days. Will die, seriously. There's homework to catch up and lessons to learn. Cheryl still tell me don't sleep, lol. How sia? Will seriously die de lo..And yea, I manage to overcome one particular matter, thx guys :)
OBS for Red-Shirts is coming up soon, and I heard not many red shirt ppl wanna go. So that means that there empty slots for students. RoyT wanted me to go, lol. I think I might go again, together with wynn and maybe Anita? I heard that she is going oso o.0 If dats true, and we are on the same group during the camp, woah. We can probably go stargazing all night long, lol! I miss stargazing alot during OBS, hahas. K, shall talk to Mr David tmr.